Dr. Barry Binder PhD practices cognitive-based therapy, CBT, that will help you understand the patterns of thinking and acting that are working against your best interests.
Together you will explore the dynamics and behaviors within your relationships and how to counteract negative feelings while you develop coping skills.
• School psychologist, serving children 6-18 years old, for over 27 years
• Licensed psychologist from New York State
• PhD in psychology from Fordham University
• Member of American Psychologist Association
• Westchester Psychological Association
• National Register of Health Service Providers and Psychology
• Member of Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards
We are the preferred provider for IBM and Empire, GHI.
We accept the following insurances: GHI, Empire, Magellan Behavioral Health, Value Options, CIGNA, US Behavioral Health, Aetna, Multi Plan, and US Health Care.